Hire a Freelance Artist
2D Game Art
- What you need, when you need it !
While a game with great graphics is its own heaven; a poorly-drawn game is its own hell. In other words, without good graphics, a game will most likely not be successful. Just like without software, hardware is useless.
You might save money by buying cheap graphics and you will be happy for a while, but your game will lose in the long run. Don't let your hard work go to waste...
You're interested in...
- Hiring me « see samples of my work; freelance game artist right here!
- Free art « see my blog and get some cool graphics for your project.
Why should you hire me:
- detailed commissions, pixel art quality;
- can provide free game design advices;
- more than 8 years of experience;
- reliable artist you can always count on.
Have a look at samples of my work and let's see what we can do to turn that pet project of yours into a dream come true! If you need a Freelance Graphic Artist, you've come to the right place... ahem, page.
Looking for FREE graphics for your game? Well, you're in luck 'cause I give away for
free some graphics: a textured 3D model and a Tower Defense package. Enjoy!
Here's what else you'll find on this website...
- a new interesting article or video every day or so:
- The 50 Best Animal Photos of 2012
Buzzfeed's definitive collection of the best animal photos of the year. Some amazing shots!
- Supercell's Calculated Path to The Top of The App Store
TechCrunch.com gives us all an insight on the game developer of the hit "Clash of Clans".
- A Quick Tour of the International Space Station
Astronaut Sunita Williams of NASA provides a 25 minutes tour of the ISS orbital laboratory.
- Download the Entire Wikipedia ~ 10GB, English, Torrent
You'll need it, just in case of a zombie apocalypse. Use Kiwix Reader to access it. ;)
- GOLEM XIV Short Animation on Vimeo (HD)
Based on a short story by Stanislaw Lem from 1973. A military A.I. gains self-conscience...
- Alien: Engineers (Original Prometheus Script)
Jon Spaiths' script where scientists make logical decisions and the Engineers make sense.
- Every Armor Set You can Unlock in Halo 4
Halo 4 awesome unlock system will have you playing for eons. Check out the armors! (*ZIP)
- Facial Recognition in Games (EverQuest 2)
Facial recognition in games becomes a reality. SONY already implemented it in EverQuest 2.
- How to Make a 3D Image from a 2D Image
Making a 3D image from 2D images it's easy thanks to Live2D technology from Cybernoids.
- freelance art (artist looking for work right here);
- famous 2D art you really need to know about;
- 2D concept art tutorials by established artists.
Did you ever need a logo design? Have you ever thought of hiring someone to spice up the look your template-built website (blog or any other type of webpage located on the World Wide Web)? Did you ever need a short track to use as an intro for your presentation or YouTube channel? Read Looking for a Freelance Artist.
Check out Hiring a Freelance Artist for Dummies for tips that will help you find someone qualified for the task you need them to do. You will learn how to hire some competent freelancer for your project and also, to save money.